Genomic Health Screening
WHAT IS IT?
Genomic Health Screening helps in accessing genetic disposition
using either blood or saliva samples. The test will help realise any
early risks of developing cancer or other associated diseases.
ITS JUST A SCREENING TEST, NOT A CURE FOR
The innovative test specifically looks for abnormalities in the
genes and reports a risk forecast. Our tests provide scope to
understand what the abnormalities mean and how it will affect
you. At Aaranya Biosciences we help you learn about the inherited
and acquired genetic risks that might hamper your wellbeing.
Once you take the test, we generate a report
which forecasts your genetic wellness. The
forecast comprehensively explains if you might
develop any disease in the future. Alongside
genetic counseling will help you understand
the report better. Our genetic test will help you
take early precautions to disease which would
have gone unnoticed normally.
ARE WHY AARANYA BIOSCIENCES?
- We provide comprehensive analysis of all chromosomal or single gene disorders.
- Highly trained & qualified technicians.
- We use robust & proven Next generation sequencing (NGS) protocol.
- Quality control for every batch.
- Guaranteed results & lower chances of false positives.
HOW THE PROCESS WORK ?
Step 1 :
Step 2 :
- Sample is collected and processed
- Cells are extracted & isolated
- DNA is sequenced in the lab
Step 3 :
- Highly sophisticated equipment is used to scan the sequenced genetic profile for abnormalities
- Gene abnormalities and profiled for genetic predisposition of developing a
disease in the future
Step 4 :
- If the screens are positive, the abnormalities are analysed to determine whether they match known mutations.
- Genetic Councelling is suggested for intepretation & discussion of results.
- Doctors may be able to use the results to suggest treatments that have been used in past to target the same mutation
WHAT IT IS NOT?
- It doesnot say that you have cancer/syndrome
- The results only describe the risk for cancer/ disease
- Genetic testing helps in making a predictive health forecas
- Many people suffer from depression, anxiety or guilt after the test.
- We recommend genetic counseling to prevent such emotional implications
- Out of 100 people who take genomic screen, there is a significant chance
that only 25 might have risk factors to develop disease
At Aaranya biosciences we use the latest technology to screen your blood
samples. Our tests provide scope to understand what the abnormalities mean
and how it will affect you. At Aaranya Biosciences we help you learn about the
inherited and acquired genetic risks that might hamper your wellbeing. Our
genetic test will help you take early precautions to disease which would have
gone unnoticed normally.